Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John Cray Smiths

Pacquiao vs Thurman Live Stream Online Free HD

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Pacquiao vs Thurman is just around the corner. Who are you rooting for? Well, we all know that these two fighters are confident enough to face each other. But the question is, who will win? We'll find it out on Saturday.  Check out more for the Pacquiao vs Thurman Live Stream for free here: https://twitter.com/PacquiaoFightTV

I've returned and forward on this one since it was made. I can see valid justifications to go with either fellow, yet something lets me know Pacquiao isn't done at this time. He has looked great in late battles, still appears to be energetic and eager to battle and still has speed and power. I think by one way or another, even at 40 against an unbeaten man 10 years more youthful than him, he will figure out how to take care of business in an extreme battle.

I'm picking Thurman to win this battle since he has a great deal of preferences. He's more youthful, greater and more grounded. He doesn't have the speed advantage, yet you beat speed with timing. Thurman has incredible planning with hazardous counterpunching capacity that will keep Pacquiao legit and in the outside 60% of the time. The other 40% Thurman will utilize his young legs and ring IQ to box Pacquiao's ears off!

Thurman is greater and more youthful by 10 years. He's profoundly gifted and exceptionally ground-breaking. He's in his prime, and this is the opportunity he's been hanging tight for his whole vocation. Along these lines, obviously, I'm picking Pacquiao. Perhaps I'm setting an excessive amount of stock in the tales I'm hearing out of the Wild Card Boxing Club. Or then again perhaps I've turned into an old fart. Thurman likes to reset, and I don't think Pacquiao will let him. Sooner or later, Pacquiao will hurt him. Not awful enough to take him out, however more terrible than Luis Collazo or Josesito Lopez. That is the point at which it will get intriguing. Pacquiao appears to be more than willing to come back to places Thurman has not been. Great battle, questioned choice. Pacquiao.

Both have inquiries to reply in a hard battle to call. Is Pacquiao excessively old? Has Thurman been excessively dormant? Pacquiao's speed may sufficiently be to procure a nearby or dubious choice, and don't check out a draw.

Falling off his long cutback, Thurman's exhibition against Josesito Lopez likely has Pacquiao supposing he can find him going straight back. What's more, taking a gander at Pacquiao versus Adrien Broner, I trust Thurman can get Pacquiao coming in. Too huge, youthful and solid, Thurman drops the old notorious hero on his way to a consistent choice success.

Regardless of his intense talk paving the way to the battle, I think Thurman will poke and move. A great deal will rely upon official Kenny Bayless. In the event that he permits Thurman to more than once hold the manner in which he generally permitted Floyd Mayweather - and figure he will - it will be extreme for Pacquiao to associate all the time. The choice to support Thurman will be part and very dubious.

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=293417

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi51WlG-ENoxv5LU7Q2fPKg

Edited by John Cray Smiths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

© IKUSA 2003 - 2018 tous droits réservés

×