Sign in to follow this  
mmafighting

MMA world celebrates the 4th of July

kennedy4july.0.jpg@timkennedymma, Instagram

The MMA world is nothing if not passionate, and for many of its fighters that includes their love of the U.S. of A.

Check out how the fighting community celebrated the 4th of July this year:

— Nathan Diaz (@NateDiaz209) July 4, 2020

I’ve traveled the world and I’m not implying we are perfect. But it always feels damn good to come back to the freedoms of the good old USA!

— FlipFlopLumbrrjack (@Benaskren) July 4, 2020

Happy birthday to the land that I love. I wouldn’t want to be from anywhere in the world but America. Thank you for allowing me to represent you! #honored #happy4thamerica pic.twitter.com/ydQyArnm50

— Henry Cejudo (@HenryCejudo) July 4, 2020

Happy birthday to the greatest country on the planet. - I’m proud to be an American. Each and every citizen in this country, whether they know it or believe it, has been given a golden ticket to accomplish whatever they want. - That is what sets us apart. - Today I pray for, think about and tip my hat to every single man and woman in uniform who has fought for and defended this great nation. To all of them I say “thank you.” - And to all of those who tear our nation down, both domestically and abroad, I pray for your soul. - And to those standing idly by as the reckless chip away at the moral fabric of this country, I say “WAKE UP, SHEEP, it’s getting real out here.” - I love you Lady Liberty. - I’m proud to be an American. - See you at the top! - : @ryanloco

A post shared by Michael Chandler (@mikechandlermma) on Jul 4, 2020 at 6:23am PDT

Tonight’s the night pic.twitter.com/4jG30TEwWn

— David Rickels (@TheCaveman316) July 4, 2020

Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th pic.twitter.com/WxIWbhJJzZ

— Aspen Ladd (@AspenLaddMMA) July 4, 2020

Afficher l’article complet